Mustang SVE Gloss Black Drift Wheel Kit
- Provides High-Class Styling
- Superior Fitment
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Gloss Black Finish
- Multi-Spoke, Mesh Design
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x9 SVE Drift Wheels
- (2) 18x10 SVE Drift Wheels
Transform the look of your 1994-2004 Mustang with this race-inspired SVE Drift wheel kit! Whether you're on the street or the track, SVE Drift wheels are sure to improve the performance, and styling, of your Mustang. Featuring a multi-spoke, mesh design the SVE Drift perfectly flows, and accents, the body lines of your Mustang. Finished in a sleek gloss black paint, this SVE Drift wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang!
SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to flow with the body lines of your car, this wheel looks great on both SN95 and New Edge Mustangs. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, the Drift wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, gravity cast aluminum; the SVE Drift wheel is built to last. SVE wheels are backed by a two-year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind.
Lug Pattern: 5x4.5
Lug Pattern: 5x4.5
These wheels will clear 13" Cobra brakes, 2000 Cobra R brakes, and M-2300-X Brembo brakes.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here