- Superior Fitment & Performance
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Classic Bullitt Styling
- Reduced Wheel Weight
- Complete Kit
- One-Piece Cast Aluminum
- Black SVE Center Cap
- Gloss Black Finish
- Five Spoke Design
- Deep Dish Lip
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 Bullitt Style Wheels
- (2) 17x10.5 Bullitt Style Wheels
1994-2004 Bullitt Style Wheels
Improve the exterior appearance and styling of your Mustang with a set of 1994-2004 Bullitt style wheels from SVE! Featuring a design that was inspired by the original 1968 Bullitt and the 2001 Bullitt, each wheel sports five spokes that are coated in a gloss black finish. A bright, polished machined aluminum lip surrounds the spokes, completing the face of the wheels. Constructed from one-piece cast aluminum each Bullitt style wheel is not only strong but is also lightweight which improves performance! SVE includes a gloss black center cap, featuring an SVE logo, to complete the design of the wheel. A lifetime structural warranty paired with a superior fit makes the SVE Bullitt style wheel kit the optimal wheel choice for your Mustang.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of each wheel to provide a perfect fit for your Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, SVE's Bullitt style wheels are tailored specifically for your 1994-2004 Mustang. The tried-and-true one-piece cast aluminum wheels that come in at 25 and 27 pounds are built to last. SVE backs each wheel with a 2-year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind.
Deep Dish Mustang Wheels
From the factory, your Ford Mustang was equipped with the same size wheels on both the front and back. This is great for regular consumers because it makes tire rotation a snap. Many enthusiasts choose to put a deep dish wheel, often 10" wide or wider, on the rear of their Mustang while running a more narrow, standard lip wheel on the front. Most Mustang enthusiasts call this the "staggered" look.
- Size: 17x9
- Offset: +24mm
- Backspacing: 5.95
- Weight: 25lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
- Size: 17x10.5
- Offset: +27mm
- Backspacing: 6.83
- Weight: 27lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here