Mustang SVE Series 1 Wheel Kit
- Energizes Exterior Appearance
- High End, Elegant Styling
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Gloss Black Painted Finish
- Polished Lip
- Simulated Chrome Rivets
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x9 Series 1 Wheels
- (2) 18x10 Series 1 Wheels
Breathe life back into the appearance of your 1994-2004 Mustang with SVE's Series 1 wheel kit! Due to popular demand, the Series 1 wheel is back and better than ever! Redesigned with new colors, backspacing, and offsets; the SVE Series 1 wheel has been refined into a work of art. With a combination of elegant styling, and race inspired design, the Series 1 wheel provides an exceptional presence that's sure to turn heads! Featuring a mesh, split spoke design; the Series 1 wheel tastefully highlights the body lines of all SN95 and New Edge Mustangs. The 18" diameter fills out your wheels wells without the worry of rubbing. Finished in a full gloss black paint, and simulated chrome rivets, the Series 1 wheel will look great on any color Mustang!
SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the Series 1 wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, the Series 1 wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the Series 1 wheel is built to last. SVE wheels are backed by a two year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind.
-Will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra IRS. Axle on IRS causes center cap to pop off.
-Will NOT clear big brake packages. This includes 2000 Cobra R brakes, M-2300-X, StopTech, Baer, and Wilwood.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here