- Sleek Finish
- Deep Dish Look
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- Provides 03/04 Cobra Styling
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- 5-Spoke Design
- Gloss Black Finish
- Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 17x10.5 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
Mustang 2003 Cobra Style Wheel & Tire Kit
The 2003 Cobra is one of the all-time great Mustangs that featured many different design cues that set it apart. One of the first things you notice when you see this Cobra is the simple, yet eye-catching wheels. These wheels feature a smooth, 5-spoke design that looks great on any Mustang. SVE went a little further on the wheel and added a deep dish lip to the rear wheel that provides an added depth that is sure to set your Mustang apart from the crowd! Completed in a gloss black finish, this wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang! Your new wheel and tire kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, this 2003 Cobra style wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; this wheel is durable and backed by a lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
- Size: 17x9
- Offset: +26mm
- Backspacing: 6.02"
- Weight: 23lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
- Size: 17x10.5
- Offset: +20mm
- Backspacing: 6.53"
- Weight: 24.9lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Mickey Thompson Sport Comp tires. This tire was manufactured specifically for ultra high performance applications. Featuring an asymmetric tread design, you get a tire that gives you high speed cornering ability, amazing handling, and great traction, this tire is built to the same high standard Mickey Thompson is famous for. Compounded for both dry and wet traction, this tire will improve the look and handling of your Mustang with its 300 AA A UTQG rating. performance.
- Treadwear - 300
- Traction - AA
- Temperature - A
- Speed Rating - W
From Start To Finish
All wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All mounting and balancing is completed FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel and tire kit!
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here