- Sleek Finish
- Deep Dish Look
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- Provides 03/04 Cobra Styling
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- 5-Spoke Design
- Gloss Black Finish
- Nitto G2 Tires In Front
- Nitto NT555R2 Tires In Rear
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 275/40/17 Nitto G2 Tires
- (2) 17x9 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 315/35/17 Nitto NT555R2 Tires
- (2) 17x10.5 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
Mustang 2003 Cobra Style Wheel & Tire Kit
The 2003 Cobra is one of the all-time great Mustangs that featured many different design cues that set it apart. One of the first things you notice when you see this Cobra is the simple, yet eye-catching wheels. These wheels feature a smooth, 5-spoke design that looks great on any Mustang. SVE went a little further on the wheel and added a deep dish lip to the rear wheel that provides an added depth that is sure to set your Mustang apart from the crowd! Completed in a gloss black finish, this wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang! Your new wheel and tire kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, this 2003 Cobra style wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; this wheel is durable and backed by a lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
- Size: 17x9
- Offset: +26mm
- Backspacing: 6.02"
- Weight: 23lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
- Size: 17x10.5
- Offset: +20mm
- Backspacing: 6.53"
- Weight: 24.9lbs
- Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires. This summer ultra high-performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling and wet braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.
Treadwear: 320 - Traction: AA - Temperature: A
Nitto NT555R2 Drag Radial Tires
Constructed with a high grip compound and a semi racing design, this tire provides your Mustang with the increased traction it needs both on and off the track. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability.
- Speed Rating: V - 149 mph
- UTQG Treadwear: 100
- Traction: A
- Temperature: A
From Start To Finish
All wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All mounting and balancing is completed FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel and tire kit!
Drag Radial Disclaimer
- All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R2 meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here