- Increased Dampening Rate
- Heavy Duty Upgrade
- Improved Handling
- Reduces Wheel Hop
- Added Traction & Stability
- Signature Bilstein Color
- Monotube Gas Design
What's in the Box
- (2) Bilstein B6 Front Struts
- (2) Bilstein B6 Rear Shocks
- (2) Bilstein B6 Quad Shocks
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Bilstein B6 HD Series Performance
Improve your 1987-2004 Mustang's handling and performance with this Bilstein B6 HD Series shock, strut, and quad shock kit! By now the factory suspension components are usually blown out or worn out, causing a bouncy or overall poor suspension performance. Bilstein's B6 HD series shocks, struts, and quad shocks tighten up your suspension for increased handling, reduced wheel hop, and axle wind-up. Bilstein specifically designed, developed, tested, and tuned these parts for that exact purpose. Bilstein includes the necessary installation hardware and instructions to make installation a breeze!
The B6 HD series features a monotube gas pressure design that is non-adjustable for ease of use and takes your Mustang's suspension to the next level. The included dust boots will keep road debris at bay for a long-lasting shock and strut kit. Finished off in the classic Bilstein yellow and blue. This kit includes both front struts, two rear shocks, and two quad shocks.
- Bilstein B6 series struts have an internal bump-stop. OE jounce bumper/bump Stop may need to be removed on the 1984-1986 SVO.
- Fits 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- Fits 1984-1986 Mustang SVO
- Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustang V6 & GT
- Fits 1994-1998 Ford Mustang Cobra
- Fits 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Bilstein Warranty - Click Here