Cobra R 4 Lug Wheels
- 95 Cobra R Styling
- Sleek Finish
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Silver Painted Finish
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (4) 17x8 Silver Cobra R Wheels
- (4) Center Caps
This silver 17x8 Cobra R wheel kit is a great way to get your 1979-1993 Foxbody Mustang looking great. This has become one of the most sought after wheels in the aftermarket Mustang scene deriving from the amazing 1995 Mustang Cobra R. It features a silver painted finish and comes in 17X8" design. This kit includes 4 wheels and is a great way to get newer looks without converting over to 5-lug.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to flow with the body lines of your Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the 8" width and 17" diameter, the 95 Cobra R wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the 95 Cobra R wheel is built to last!
Lifetime Structural Warranty
With wheels being one of the most expensive purchases you will make for your Mustang, SVE offers a lifetime structural warranty as well as a 2-year finish warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
Weight: 21 lbs
Lug Pattern: 4x4.25"
Center Cap: 2-1/4" Diameter
Fits 1979-1993 Ford Mustang
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here