1995 Cobra R Style Wheel Kit
- Popular Cobra R Style
- 1 Piece Design
- Silver Finish
- Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x8" 1995 Cobra R Style Wheels
- (2) 17x9" 1995 Cobra R Style Wheels
- (4) Center Caps
Check out this silver '95 Cobra R Style Wheel Kit for your 1979-1993 Ford Mustang! This has become one of the most sought after wheelsets in the aftermarket Mustang scene styled from the iconic 1995 Mustang Cobra R. It features a silver-painted finish and comes in a 17x8" & 17x9" design.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, but the 95 Cobra R wheel kit will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the 8" & 9" width and 17" diameter, the 95 Cobra R wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the 95 Cobra R wheel is built to last!
Lifetime Structural Warranty
With wheels being one of the most expensive purchases you will make for your Mustang, SVE offers a lifetime structural warranty as well as a 2-year finish warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
Lug Pattern: 4x4.25"
Lug pattern: 4x4.25"
Fits 1979-1993 Ford Mustang
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here