- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Provides 10th Anniversary Cobra Styling
- Includes Drag Radials For Better Traction
- Gloss Black Finish
- Split, 7-Spoke Design
- Nitto G2 Tires In Front
- Nitto NT555R2 Tires In Rear
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (2) 17x10 SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Nitto NT555R2 Tires
Mustang SVE Anniversary Cobra Wheel & Tire Kit
Bolt on 10th Anniversary Cobra styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this SVE Anniversary wheel and tire kit! Ford celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the Cobra in 2003 by offering a special edition package. One of the styling cues in this package was the 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels. This wheel featured a split, 7-spoke design that accented the body lines, and was unlike any other production wheel they had ever made. Now you can add that same styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with SVE's Anniversary wheel! Completed in a full, gloss black finish, this wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang! Your new wheel and tire kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install.
SVE's Anniversary wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit, and finish, possible. Each wheel has the backspacing and offset carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction; this wheel is lightweight, and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2 year finish warranty, and a lifetime structural warranty!
- Size: 17x9
- Backspacing: 5.95"
- Offset: +24mm
- Lug Pattern: 5x4.5
- Weight: 23.19lbs
- Size: 17x10
- Backspacing: 6.29"
- Offset: +20mm
- Lug Pattern: 5x4.5
- Weight: 21.98lbs
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires in the front. This summer ultra high performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling and wet braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.
Treadwear: 320 Traction: AA Temperature: A
Nitto NT555R2 Tires
Constructed with a high grip compound and a semi racing design, this tire provides your Mustang with the increased traction it needs both on and off the track. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability.
- Speed Rating: V - 149 mph
- UTQG Treadwear: 100
- Traction: A
- Temperature: A
From Start To Finish
All wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Drag Radial Disclaimer
- All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R2 meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here