2003 Cobra Wheel & Tire Kit
- Adds 03/04 Cobra Styling
- Clean 5-Spoke Design
- Staggered Fitment
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- Machined Silver Finish
- Gray Painted Inserts
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 03 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 17x10.5 03 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
The 2003 Cobra is one of the all time great Mustangs that featured many different design cues that set it apart. One of the first things you notice when you see this Cobra is the simple, yet eye catching wheels. These wheels feature a smooth, 5-spoke design that looks great on any Mustang! This wheel and tire kit comes in a machined finished face with gray painted inserts between the spokes, similar to the factory wheel. Sized in 17x9 and 17x10.5, this kit provides you the can't miss staggered stance! Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires arrive pre-mounted and balanced to the wheels, and ready to install on your car!
Lug Pattern: 5x4.5"
Lug Pattern: 5x4.5"
Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Mickey Thompson Sport Comp tires. This tire was manufactured specifically for ultra high performance applications. Featuring an asymmetric tread design, you get a tire that gives you high speed cornering ability, amazing handling, and great traction, this tire is built to the same high standard Mickey Thompson is famous for. Compounded for both dry and wet traction, this tire will improve the look and handling of your Mustang with its 300 AA A UTQG rating. performance.
Treadwear - 300
Traction - AA
Temperature - A
Speed Rating - W
1999-2004 Mustang Cobra will need low profile IRS subframe bolts to clear the 10.5" wheel.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SVT Center Cap Fitment
-OEM SVT center caps are compatible with SVE 03 Cobra style wheels.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here