- Energizes Exterior Appearance
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- High End, Elegant Styling
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Liquid Gold Painted Finish
- Simulated Chrome Rivets
- Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
- Polished Lip
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x9 Series 1 Wheels
- (2) 18x10 Series 1 Wheels
- (2) 265/35/18 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
- (2) 285/35/18 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
Mustang SVE Series 1 Wheel & Tire Kit
Breathe life back into the appearance of your 1994-2004 Mustang with SVE's Series 1 wheel and tire kit! Due to popular demand, the Series 1 wheel is back and better than ever! Redesigned with new colors, backspacing, and offsets; the SVE Series 1 wheel has been refined into a work of art. With a combination of elegant styling, and race-inspired design, the Series 1 wheel provides an exceptional presence that's sure to turn heads! Featuring a mesh, split-spoke design; the Series 1 wheel tastefully highlights the body lines of all SN95 and New Edge Mustangs. The 18" diameter fills out your wheels wells without the worry of rubbing. Finished in a full liquid gold paint, and simulated chrome rivets, the Series 1 wheel will look great on any color Mustang! Your kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install!
SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the Series 1 wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, the Series 1 wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the Series 1 wheel is built to last. SVE wheels are backed by a two-year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind.
Color NoteWHEELS PURCHASED AFTER 7/12/18 WILL BE DARKER THAN PREVIOUS LIQUID GOLD SERIES 1 WHEELS.
- Size: 18x9
- Backspace: 5.9"
- Offset: +22mm
- Weight: 22.8lbs
- Size: 18x10
- Backspace: 6.5"
- Offset: +25mm
- Weight: 23.7lbs
Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Sumitomo's HTR Z5 summer performance tire! This new design combines wicked street performance appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver the performance you desire and the safety you need. Designed with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your Mustang and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions.
- Speed Rating: Y
- 186 mph UTQG
- Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
From Start To Finish
All of our wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All of our mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Due to variations in lighting, the color of this wheel vary slightly in person compared to pictures displayed.
Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty - Click Here
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here