Series 2 Wheels
- Aggressive Styling
- Mounted & Balanced
- Direct Fit for 94-04 Mustang
- Gun Metal Finish
- Split 5 Spoke Design
- Brushed Center Cap
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x9" SVE Series 2 Wheels
- (2) 18x10" SVE Series 2 Wheels
- (2) 265/35/18 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
- (2) 285/35/18 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
Give your 1994-2004 Mustang a custom new look with this SVE Series 2 wheel and tire kit! These wheels feature a gun metal finish with a machined lip and chrome rivets. This kit includes (2) 18x9", (2) 18x10" wheels, (2) 265/35/18 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires, and (2) 285/35/18 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires to give your SN-95 or New Edge Mustang that popular staggered look. Designed with a split 5 spoke design, these SVE wheels look great on any show, drag, or track car! Includes 4 brushed SVE center caps to finish off this great wheel kit. Pair this kit up with a set of SVE lowering springs to transform the look of your 94-04 Mustang!
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires. This summer ultra high performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling and wet braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.
Treadwear: 320 - Traction: AA - Temperature: A
Lip Size: 1.34"
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Lip Size: 2.84"
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
These wheels will clear 2000 Cobra R brakes and M-2300-X Brembo brakes.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here