- Now fits our 5-Lug Conversion Kit
- Mounted & Balanced, Ready to Install!
- Provides 10th Anniversary Cobra Styling
- Anthracite Finish
- Machined Outer Lip
- Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (2) 17x10 "Deep Dish" SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
Mustang Anniversary Wheel & Tire Kit
Bolt on 10th Anniversary Cobra styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this Anniversary wheel and tire kit! Ford celebrated the 10th Anniversary in 2003 by offering a special edition package. One of the styling cues in this package was the 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels. This wheels featured a split, 7-spoke design that really complimented the body lines of the Mustang. Now you can add that same styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang! This kit is completed in an anthracite painted finish, with machined lip, for a look that can't be beat! This kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install!
- Wheel Diameter - 17"
- Wheel Width - 9"
- Lugs - 5
- Offset - +24mm
- Backspacing - 5.95"
- Weight - 25lbs
- Wheel Diameter - 17"
- Wheel Width - 10"
- Lugs - 5
- Offset - +20mm
- Backspacing - 6.29"
- Weight - 23 lbs
Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Mickey Thompson Sport Comp tires. This tire was manufactured specifically for ultra high performance applications. Featuring an asymmetric tread design, you get a tire that gives you high speed cornering ability, amazing handling, and great traction, this tire is built to the same high standard Mickey Thompson is famous for. Compounded for both dry and wet traction, this tire will improve the look and handling of your Mustang with its 300 AA A UTQG rating. performance.
- Treadwear - 300
- Traction - AA
- Temperature - A
- Speed Rating - W
From Start To Finish
All of our wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All of our mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here