4 Lug 93 Cobra R Style Wheel Kit - 17x8/9
- Provides '93 Cobra R Styling
- Fits 4-Lug Brake Setups
- Tri-Bar Spoke Style
- Black Painted Finish
- Chrome Pony Cap
- Machined Lip
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x8 1993 Cobra R Style Wheels
- (2) 17x9 1993 Cobra R Style Wheels
- (4) Pony Center Caps
Now you can add one of the best-looking Fox Body wheels to your 1979-1993 Mustang with this 17x8/9 93 Cobra R-style wheel kit! This wheel is now available in 4-lug to save you the hassle of converting to 5-lug to install this great-looking wheel. The 1993 Mustang Cobra R was an extremely rare car with just 107 units made. This car was built for the track and was the original Cobra R Mustang. The R model had many functional features throughout the car, and one of the most important was the Cobra R wheels. These wheels were designed to clear the 13" 5-lug Cobra brakes featured on the R model. This kit includes (2) 17x8 1993 Cobra R style wheels and (2) 17x9 1993 Cobra R style wheels. Quality Construction
SVE's meticulous attention to detail can be seen with these Cobra R style wheels as they carefully designed every millimeter of this wheel with the most accurate offset and backspacing to ensure an exceptional fit and finish on your Fox Body Mustang. Constructed of aluminum, utilizing the tried-and-true low-pressure cast method, this wheel weighs in at 20.9 lbs front, 25 lbs rear, and is built to last! To prove its durability, SVE backs this wheel with a 2-year finish and lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind. This wheel is sized in 17x8/9 to clear bigger brakes and fill out your Fox Mustang wheel wells. Just like the original, this wheel features a black-painted tri-bar face with a machined lip.
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All):
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- It may require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender clearance and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
For details about wheel fitment, please check out the following tech guide: Fox Body Mustang Wheel Fitment Guide.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here