Cobra R 4 Lug Wheels
- Mounted & Balanced, Ready to Install!
- Adds Newer Style Wheel Look To Your Mustang
- Silver Finish
- '95 Cobra R Wheel Styling
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (4) Center Caps
- (4) 17x8 95 Cobra R Style Wheels
- (4) 245/45/17 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This silver 17x8 Cobra R wheel kit is a great way to get your 1979-1993 Foxbody Mustang looking great. This has become one of the most sought after wheels in the aftermarket Mustang scene deriving from the amazing 1995 Mustang Cobra R. It features a silver-painted finish and comes in 17X8" design. This kit includes 4 wheels and is a great way to get newer looks without converting over to 5-lug. SVE Quality
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the 95 Cobra R wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the 8" width and 17" diameter, the 95 Cobra R wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the 95 Cobra R wheel is built to last!From Start To Finish
All of our wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All of our mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Sumitomo's HTR Z5 summer performance tire! This new design combines wicked street performance appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver the performance you desire and the safety you need. Designed with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your Mustang and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions.Tire Specs
- Speed Rating: Y
- 186 mph UTQG
- Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All):
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- It may require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender clearance and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
For details about wheel fitment, please check out the following tech guide: Fox Body Mustang Wheel Fitment Guide.
Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty - Click Here
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here