95 Cobra R Wheel Styling
Latemodel Restoration is now proud to offer our wheel & tire packages. This kit includes (4) Chrome Plated 17x9" 4 lug 95 style Cobra R wheels with (4) 255/40/17 Nitto NT555 G2 tires for great wet and dry performance mounted, balanced, & ready to go. We have found this wheel & tire combination to be a direct fit for your 87-93 5.0L Mustang.
Wheel Diameter - 17
Wheel Width - 9
Lugs - 4
Offset - +20mm
Backspacing - 5.71
Wheel Weight - 23 lbs
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires. This summer ultra high performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling and wet braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.
Treadwear: 320 - Traction: AA - Temperature: A
Ordering a Mustang lowering spring kit as well as a Mustang caster camber kit will give your pony that finished look & improve it's handling capabilities all at once!
From Start To Finish
All of our wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All of our mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Front Wheel Clearance Notes
- Steering rack limiters may be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning.
- 1979-93 Mustangs (All) Quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) requires a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang 4-cylinder cars require a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- Will require an 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
-Fits 1979-1993 Mustang
Nitto Tire Limited Warranty
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here
How To Properly Care For Chrome Wheels - Click Here
Rear Wheel Fitment Note
Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require quad shock removal/flipping, fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three.