Mustang Silver 95 Cobra R Wheel Kit
- 95 Cobra R Styling
- Fits 4 Lug Applications
- Pre-Mounted and Balanced
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Silver Finish
- Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
- 5 Spoke Cobra R Design
- 1pc Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (4) Center Caps
- (2) 17x8 95 Cobra R Wheels
- (2) 17x10 95 Cobra R Wheels
- (2) 245/45/17 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
- (2) 275/40/17 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
Upgrade your Mustang's exterior styling with this 1979-1993 Mustang Silver '95 Cobra R Style wheel kit from SVE! This wheel has become one of the most sought-after wheels in the aftermarket Mustang scene deriving from the amazing 1995 Mustang Cobra R. It features a simple yet menacing 5-star design that is sure to enhance the overall appearance of your 1979-1993 Mustang! SVE Quality
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the 95 Cobra R wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the 10" width and 17" diameter, the 95 Cobra R wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the 95 Cobra R wheel is built to last!From Start To Finish
All-wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Sumitomo's HTR Z5 summer performance tire! This new design combines wicked street performance appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver the performance you desire and the safety you need. Designed with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your Mustang and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions. Tire Specs
- Speed Rating: Y - 186 mph
- UTQG Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All):
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- It may require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender clearance and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
For details about wheel fitment, please check out the following tech guide: Fox Body Mustang Wheel Fitment Guide.
Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty - Click Here
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here