SVE Drag Classic Wheels
- Improved Track Times
- Increased Traction
- Reduced Weight
- No Washers Needed!
- Dark Stainless Finish
- Weighs 18.5lbs
- Bolt-On SVE Center Cap
What's in the Box
- (1) SVE Drag Wheel
- (1) Center Cap
- (5) Center Cap Attaching Screws
This 15x10 SVE classic drag wheel can help get your 1994-2004 Mustang down the drag strip faster! These Dark Stainless drag classic Mustang drag wheels are made for performance drag racing applications where traction counts the most. With high-quality construction and aggressive styling, the SVE Drag Classic Wheel will give you performance with looks to match. Hub-centric and secured with acorn-type lug nuts, these Mustang drag wheels don't need special washers or shank lugs to fit your Mustang. Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials, or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
1979-04 Mustang (All):
- Rear quad shock-equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, the installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are correctly secured.
For information on installing these wheels on a 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang, please review our detailed Fox Body Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for everything required.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here