SVE Drag Classic Wheels
- Improved Track Times
- Increased Traction
- Reduced Weight
- No Washers Needed!
- Dark Stainless Finish
- Clears GT Brakes, Cobra 13" Front Brakes & 07-12 GT500 Brakes
- Bolt-On SVE Center Cap
- Weighs 17 lbs
What's in the Box
- (1) SVE Drag Wheel
- (1) Center Cap
- (5) Center Cap Attaching Screws
Get extreme performance with the SVE Drag Classic Wheel for your 94-10 Mustang! This 17x4.5 Dark Stainless Drag Classic Wheel is made for performance applications where weight reduction is valued. Hub-centric and secured with acorn-type lug nuts these Mustang drag wheels don't need special washers or shank lugs to fit your Mustang saving you time at the track! Strong, lightweight, and aggressive looking the SVE Drag Wheel will give you performance with looks to match. Pick up a set today to launch harder and get down the drag strip or track quicker!
Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 8" and 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials, or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
The SVE drag wheels are NOT
intended for street use, or for daily driving. Late Model Restoration is NOT
responsible for damages or replacement to any brakes, brake components, or suspension components caused by customer modification.
Bolt Circle: 4.5
- Will NOT clear the 13-14 GT500 15" Brembo brakes.
- Designed for front use ONLY
- Fits 1994-2014 Mustang GT, Cobra (13"), V6, Mach 1, Bullitt, & Boss 302.
- Fits 2007-2012 GT500
- Fits 2012-2013 Boss 302
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle(All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here