Fox Body Tokico Shock & Strut Kit
Improve your Mustang's ride quality and firm up your suspension travel. Kit includes (2) front struts & (2) rear shocks for your 1987-93 5.0L fox body Mustang. Tokico's HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.
TOKICO Premium Performance shock absorbers have a number of features not found in other shock absorbers. These features allow TOKICO shock absorbers to provide a superior combination of handling, stability, and ride quality.
- Piston Rod Guide with Teflon® coated bushing for minimal dynamic friction and good piston-rod life.
- Hardened, chrome-plated, and micro-polished piston-rod for long seal life and smooth operation.
- Twice drawn over mandrel pressure tube. Concentricity provides good sealing and minimal dynamic friction (drag).
- The heart of Tokico's shock absorber is their unique piston design. Tokico's multi-stage variable aperture sandwich valve system with its precision plates and precise orifice control, allows a flexibility of damping control not found in other shocks.
- Tokico shock oil is specially compounded for resistance to breakdown and minimal viscosity change regardless of temperature.
- Fits 1999-2004 Ford Mustang V6 & GT
- Fits 1994-1998 Ford Cobra
- Does not fit 1999-2004 Mustang Cobra
Tokico is a leading manufacturer of Mustang shocks and struts and has been manufacturing other quality components for over 50 years. Tokico also supplied Ford with the original equipment shocks on the Bullitt and Mach 1 Mustangs for a better suspension. Whether you need the famous Tokico Blue Shock, HP series, 5 way adjustable, Illumina, or the D-spec shocks, we have you covered!
5.0 HO engine Flowmaster catback exhaust. 245/45/17's on old Saleen Speedline 4 bolt rims. New Boss Inc. hood due to a hood latch failure. (I suggest hood pins on all of them now).
SVE radiator and M...