SVE Drag "Classic" Wheel Kit
This 1994-2004 Ford Mustang SVE drag wheel kit is a great way to get your drag car ready for the track! The gloss black SVE Drag wheel kit features two 15X3.75 and two 15x10 wheels to give you an awesome look and great performance! Plus, we've refined this wheel by making installation hassle-free by utilizing a hub-centric wheel. No washers to lose or shank lugs to complicate bolting them on, simply use acorn style nuts for quick changes at the track. Pick up a set today and drop your ET in your SN95 or New Edge Ford Mustang.
Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
Have you converted your 1979-1993 Fox Mustang to 5-lug? These SVE Wheels will fit your five lug conversion!
The SVE drag wheels are NOT intended for street use, or for daily driving. Late Model Restoration is NOT responsible for damages or replacement to any brakes, brake components, or suspension components caused by customer modification.
- Size: 15x3.75
- Offset: -28.7mm
- Backspacing: 1.2"
- Weight: 14lbs
- Size: 15x10
- Offset: 21.5mm
- Backspacing: 6.25"
- Weight: 18.5lbs
These wheels are NOT recommended to be used with the following applications.
- 1994-2004 Mustang Cobra, Mach 1, or Bullitt
- While we do NOT recommend these wheels be used in the aforementioned applications. Modification to the IRS outer tie rod and the knuckle for clearance would be required. IRS applications will need low profile subframe bolts. All Cobra, Bullitt, and Mach 1 rear brakes require low profile banjo bolts and/or grinding to the block. Late Model Restoration is NOT responsible for damages or replacement to any brakes, brake components, or suspension components caused by customer modification.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang GT/V6 w/ stock rear brakes
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM WCA-WS01K spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Lug Nut Fitment Note
LMR does NOT recommend the use of factory lug nuts with aftermarket wheels.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here