SVE Drag Classic Wheel Kit
- Clears Brembo Brakes
- Reduces Weight
- Easy Installation
- No Washers
- Gloss Black Finish
- Direct Drilled
- Hub Centric
- Easy Installation
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x4.5 SVE Drag Wheels
- (2) 15x10 SVE Drag Wheels
Looking to shed some of that unwanted weight on your 1994-2004 Ford Mustang while at the drag strip? This Gloss Black SVE drag classic wheel kit is the perfect way to accomplish just that! This SVE wheel kit features two 17x4.5 front runners with two 15x10's out back. Not only will it save you some weight, but they look great too. We've refined this wheel by making installation hassle-free by utilizing a hub-centric wheel. No washers to lose or shank lug nuts to complicate bolting them on, simply use acorn style nuts for quick changes at the track. Pick up a set today and drop your ET in your SN95 or New Edge Ford Mustang.Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE Mustang drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials, or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All):
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, the installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are correctly secured.
For information on installing these wheels on a 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang, please review our detailed Fox Body Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for everything required.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here