Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Drag Radial Disclaimer
- All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
Lug Nut Fitment Note
LMR does NOT recommend the use of factory lug nuts with aftermarket wheels.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here
Wondering what it will take to install a set of rear drag wheels & drag radial/slicks on your Fox Body Mustang? Watch the video to find out! more
Posted on 9/12/2013
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Ford Mustang - 1994 (94) - 1995 (95) - 1996 (96) - 1997 (97) - 1998 (98) - 1999 (99) - 2000 (00) - 2001 (01) - 2002 (02) - 2003 (03) - 2004 (04)